2.19.2009

jeudi

This week has been just as rough as the weekend was good. I've been so stressed out/worried/upset about school, money, deadlines for the magazine I work for, and of course, boys. I've even managed to make myself sick with all the stress and worrying. Here's to hoping the rest of the week starts looking up.

On a happier note, I bought this dress from Forever 21 that I have been wanting so badly. I can't wait to wear it with tights and flats this weekend. I'm going home tomorrow, and I honestly couldn't be happier. It'll be a much needed break after all this mess. Ashley (who bought a motorcycle yesterday!) may come with me, which would make it even more fun! I plan on spending the entire weekend jumping on the trampoline and playing silly games with my little sisters. I absolutely cannot wait.

2 comments:

kadler said...

Cute dress! It looks so versatile, and both winter and spring friendly.

Kelsi said...

I love it! It's so comfy too.