8.22.2011

We live in a beautiful world.

I've had some major wanderlust lately. This isn't good, because I just started my final year of school and a new job, and I need to be concentrated on where I am right now. But this world is so overwhelmingly beautiful, and I can't stand the thought of not exploring as much of it as possible. I've never been content with staying in one place (even though I love where I live). I want to see it all. Here are some things that I'd love to do or see:

Photobucket
Dreamy Santorini, Italy.

Photobucket
Tubing in Colorado. I've been to Colorado twice, and it's possibly my favorite state.

Photobucket
Italy is beautiful, apparently.

Photobucket
Italy, again.

Photobucket
Beautiful views in Montana.

Photobucket
On the beach in Portugal.

Photobucket
A fern canyon in the California Redwoods.

Photobucket
Canoeing in Slovenia. Gorgeous.

And yeah, I'm hoarding all of these images (and more!) over on my Pinterest. See, I told ya... I'm truly obsessed.

2 comments:

arvee marie said...

Wow! Great pics. ;) Italy takes my breath away. ♥

Ester Durães said...

lovely pictures! :) I can only tell about beaches in Portugal since it's my country ;)